Learn clinical operations best practices. During this seminar, you’ll learn Lean principles to simultaneously improve your level of productivity, quality, team morale, and customer experience. Lean principles are used at several high performing organizations ranging from Toyota to Pixar to several major Hospital systems.
Throughout the day you’ll learn winning clinical operational systems that are grounded in Lean principles as well as sourced to over 20 industry leading dental gurus. Participants receive 6 hours of ADA CE. Some of the topics covered include
- Lean principles including Kaizen events, mapping a value stream, 5S framework, and 8 types of waste
- Efficient approaches to run 3 dental chairs and 2-3 hygiene chairs
- 7 core beliefs to optimally setup offices for success
- 11 dental assistant accelerators to clinical efficiency
- Top 5 ways for hygienists to improve patient case acceptance and help make patient exams more efficient
- Ten productivity accelerators for dentists
- Recommendations grounded by Dr. Gordon Christisen’s Clinician Report
- Words that work to help you get close to 100% case acceptance
Tenured dentists having completed the seminar have realized on average a 30% improvement in productivity, improve customer satisfaction scores, and improved team morale within 90 days. Participants are given tactical plans and milestones and coaches to work through over the course of 90 days to put elements of what they learned into practice.